Sticks with static on most flat surfaces. Needs no tacks or tape. Leaves no residue when removed. Each Amazing Whiteboard Sheet has more than 23 x 31 inches of writing area.
25 Amazing Whiteboard sheets on an Easy to Carry Roll.
Presentations, Meetings, Training Sessions, Conference Rooms etc
Buy the Amazing Whiteboard - 1 Roll - $65.00
Buy 3 rolls - Get a Free Dry Erase Marker Set
Each roll of 25 Amazing Whiteboard Dry Erase Self Stick Sheets is supplied in a specially designed easy to carry carton!
- Perfect for:
- Quick Signs
- and much more...
- Each Amazing Whiteboard Sheet provides more than 23 x 31 inches of writing space.
- Easy to use. Each Amazing Whiteboard Sheet on a roll is separated by a perforation line.
- In seconds take an Amazing Whiteboard Sheet off its' roll and stick it on any hard flat surface indoors.
- It's Amazing! Each Amazing Whiteboard Sheet will stick up and cling just with its' own internal static charge.
- For Meetings, Presentations, Conference Rooms etc. You can quickly place Amazing Whiteboard Sheets on walls, windows, wood, doors, etc.
- Amazing Whiteboard Sheets can stay up for months on hard flat surfaces indoors.
- Write with Dry Erase markers. Wipe clean daily, then reuse each Amazing Whiteboard Sheet at least 20 times.
- No bleed through.
- You can also use a permanent marker
- Amazing Whiteboard Sheets leave no residue when taken down.
- Made from recyclable statically charged white polypropylene film.
- Also use Amazing Whiteboard Sheets to create colorful signs, a notice/bulletin board or a Meeting/Conference Room Temporary Projection Screen.
Here are some pictures showing Self Stick Dry Erase Amazing Whiteboard Sheets in daily use.
|Teacher and Child||Brainstorming Meeting||Presentation|
Amazing Whiteboard Sheets can stay up for Months!
Wipe clean and reuse. No Bleed through!
Clean with a whiteboard eraser or paper towel, dampened if dry erase marks are hard to remove.
When you are done, take it down in seconds - Amazing Whiteboard Sheets leave no residue behind!
|Notice or Bulletin Board||Student working on his dorm room wall||Physician Explaining|